Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Challenge: A day at the Zoo!

 Today's theme is "A Day at the Zoo".  Since I already did a giraffe print for the jungle theme, I decided to mix it up a bit and do several different prints...mostly because I couldn't decide on just one!  




The stamping on the index finger didn't turn out quite right but that was the second attempt so I just said to hell with it and left it!  Index finger is essie Brooch the Subject stamped with Zoya Codie, middle is OPI Call me Gwen-ever stamped with black stamping polish from Born Pretty store (see link at right), ring finger is China Glaze Kalahari Kiss stamped with Zoya Coie, pinky is Zoya Purity and black stamping polish.  All finished with NYC Grand Central Station (pictured).  The ring finger was stamped with Bundle Monster BM-215, all others are Cheeky CH2.  What do you think?  Which is your favorite?


6 comments:

  1. Cool! Was thinking about doing something like this as well. Loving the ringfinger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do the same but finally I did a crappy zoo xD

    Btw, love the tiger patern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the turtle. Is it supposed to be a turtle? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giiiiirrrrrrllllll! That looks so kickass. ;) Awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I think I need to do a whole tiger mani soon....add that to the ever-growing list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.