Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Challenge: Red, Orange, Yellow

So I realize that by the time I get this posted it will probably be time for tomorrow's post but, I'm going to put it up anyway...cause I can.  I had lots of trouble getting this one to photo correctly, and it still isn't right.  The tips are more red than it appears, in fact the bottle in my hand is more red than it appears.  Lighting wasn't my friend this evening.  But alas, here it is.  A gradient using Sinful Colors Let's Meet and Essie Jag-U-Are stamped using Bundle Monster plate BM12 in black with a sort of flame design. Topped with NYC for the topcoat. Be sure and check out the others!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.