Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another Water Marble

I have done a few water marbles lately as part of the Summer Challenge and typically I point out how I love the look but hate the process.  Today I forced myself to try again because, as we all know, practice makes perfect!   I did have to  make some adjustments, some of the colors I originally picked didn't work quite right for whatever reason.  Overall, this turned out to be the best so far I think.  It still isn't perfect, I still have bubbles that are infuriating to me, but I was pleased nonetheless. 

Colors Used: Essie Little Brown Dress
China Glaze Mahogany Magic
China Glaze Desert Sun
L'Oreal Walk On the Beach

6 comments:

  1. Cool mani you got there. very safari camo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour combination look great. Have a nice Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool colors....totally different than anything I've seen. Reminds me of a 190's couch :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo. It reminds me of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.