Monday, July 23, 2012

Ulta Plum Street Swatch and Review

My most popular post to date is this one about an Ulta brand polish called Moody Blues.  I have several Ulta polishes and I am trying to get around to swatching them all but....frankly I have a LOT of polish in my "untried" list. (Ok, I'm not even organized enough to HAVE a list, but you know what I mean!)  At any rate, while I think the name Plum Street is a bit deceiving for this beautiful deep red, I found this one to have a great formula as well and it is super-shiny even without a topcoat.

Ulta: Plum Street
 Then, much as I did with Moody Blues, I added a matte topcoat, this time with Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love.
Ulta: Pulm Street
Topcoat: Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.