Thursday, July 26, 2012

Purple Haze

Most of you know by now that I am a fan of All That Glitters so I don't really know why it has taken me this long to post this one!  I knew when I first saw it that it would be amazing and it does not disappoint!  I started with a base of OPI's Ulta Exclusive Talk About an Upgrade (also said to be a dupe of Planks a Lot which I don't have) and then added a coat of Purple Haze.  




Purple Haze is fairly easy to work with for a chunky glitter and I love the square glitter!!  If you don't have this one, you need to stalk her shop until you can get your hands on some!

All That Glitters Purple Haze over
OPI Talk About an Upgrade 


2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.