Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Chevrons

Today's Summer Challenge theme is "summer chevrons".  I had not attempted this design before the challenge but had been meaning to give it a try so this was the perfect chance.  I started with a base of L'Oreal Walk on the Beach.  Once dry, I taped off the "v" and applied a coat of L'Oreal Now You Sea Me, and free-handed the gold accent between the two colors.  It is also a L'Oreal shade called Because You're Worth It.  Overall I was pleased with how this turned out and I'm sure it's a design I will do again in the future.



What do you think? Is the chevron design one you would wear?  Don't forget to check out the other ladies' blogs and remember to check out the Summer Challenge tab at the top!





3 comments:

  1. I love this. Would definitely wear it--I actually prefer it to the half-moon mani style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone!
    @Miska - I'm not sure which I like better, I think for me it depends on the colors used...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.