Monday, July 16, 2012

Ski Teal We Drop Swatch and Review

 I have never been skiing but right now, anything that involves water or snow sounds amazing to me!  The temps here in the mid-west have been in the 100's for weeks and we have had no rain so it has been...unpleasant for those of us that are less than fond of summer in the first place (that would be me).  Maybe it isn't only the name that drew me to this color, but also the warmer color itself.  It reminds more more of fall really which happens to be my favorite time of year and I can't wait for the cooler temperatures!
On to the polish though, two easy coats with a topcoat made pure perfection.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.