Saturday, July 21, 2012

Zoya Jana Review and Comparison

I have said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE ZOYA!  Their cream finish polish has the best formula in my opinion.  Zoya describes Jana as "a medium nude putty creme with grey, mauve, and purple tones".  It is a beautiful shade that applied like a dream.
Zoya Jana

Then one of my muggle friends said it looked like a Wet N Wild polish that she had.  I knew immediately which one she meant so of course I had to check when I got home.  I removed the Zoya from my index and ring finger and applied the WnW (Wet Cement).  There is a very slight difference in the two but not much.  Muggles likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference.  That said, the formula and the brush (WnW brush is TERRIBLE) is better with the Zoya.

Index and Ring finger: WnW Wet Cement
Middle and Pinky Zoya Jana
 Then I was putting these two away and came across my bottle of essence Walk of Fame and thought it looked rather similar as well.  By that time I had already redone my nails so I swatched the three of them on a nail wheel.  Mind you it is like 2am by the time I get that done and the lighting in my little room isn't great but I think you get the drift here.  To my eyes the essence is slightly more brown (though not as dark as it looks here), the Zoya is a tad more purple and the WnW is a bit more gray.  All in all, three very similar but different shades.

Can you see the difference?  Do you own any of these?  Would you purchase the others if you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.