Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mr. Bubble

I got my first Lush Lacquer order the other day and Mr. Bubble is the first of the four I ordered I decided to try.  I had a tough time trying to pick which colors I wanted to try but I knew I wanted this one!  You can find Lush Lacquer sold here.
For this mani I started with a base of Orly Bonder and three coats of Color Club Vintage Couture.  This polish is so packed with glitter and perfectly suspended that one coat was perfect and I really had no issues with application, I just applied it like any regular polish. (meaning I didn't have to dig or dab to get an even coverage of glitter)  I did put two coats on the index finger just for reference.  This is really a very "flat" glitter as well meaning that one coat of Seche left a perfectly smooth glossy finish.  I can't wait to try out the others and I'm sure I will be back for more in the future!


2 comments:

  1. Omg it's super pretty :) love the combination of pink and blue glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute. I need to get me some Indies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.