Friday, July 20, 2012

OPI Call Me Gwen-ever Swatch and Review

Orange has to be one of the shades of polish I wear the least often so it is not really surprising that when The Amazing Spiderman collection came out from OPI, I was not drawn to this shade.  I saw some swatches on other blogs...still not interested.  Then one fateful day I walked into Ulta and there she was, the most beautiful dusky orange polish I had seen!  Sometimes you just have to see it in person I guess to grasp the true beauty of something.  On the whole, I do like orange, in fact it is probably one of my favorite colors as I tend to gravitate toward things that are more "fall" related; but enough about me, on to the polish!!

Two very easy coats and a topcoat (Seche here) and I wore this one for THREE days with minimal chipping.  That is an absolute record for me, I usually change my polish almost daily.  I did get loads of compliments on this color and a bit of flack from some of my co-workers who know of my obsession with polish on the third day (Are you ill?!).



What do you think?  Ever had a change of opinion when you finally saw a polish in person, good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.