Friday, June 22, 2012

Giraffe Nails

***Welcome Pinterest fans!!  Please be sure and check out some of my other posts!***

Today's theme for the Summer Challenge is "jungle mani or Parrots".  I wish I could tell you I had an amazing idea that was flawlessly executed but clearly that is not the case!  Are giraffes even jungle animals?  Probably not.  But, it is almost 4am and I am really tired so, giraffe nails it is.  I hope to do better tomorrow, but who knows?!


Base of China Glaze Lemon Fizz stamped with Revlon Hot for Chocolate and Bundle Monster BM-215.



7 comments:

  1. You are crazy, these are beautiful! It is true we are our toughest critics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am crazy; and yes, I am very critical of myself! ;) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. How did you get a gradient on your stamp???!!!?!?!?!? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I would love to give you a great answer for this...but I really don't know. It wasn't "intentional" and I actually started to go back with a brush and sort of fill it in, but decided I liked the "imperfect" look better.

      Delete
  3. Hey, I was wondering if you could do a tutorial on this? I really love it(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.