Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Freedom Calling

As some of you may know, there has been loads of drama in the polish community over "indie" polishes.  Some good, some bad.  I have bought several indie polishes from several different sellers both on Etsy and ones that I found on llarowe's site.  Pretty and Polished will soon be available on both!  I have made several separate purchases from her and can honestly say I have had nothing but great service!  
On to today's nails!  I started with a base color of Revlon Silver Dollar (2 coats) followed by one coat of of Freedom Calling.  I like the look of glitter on my nails, but I also like them to be smooth so I added a coat of Gelous and a fairly thick coat of Seche.  They are still a bit bumpy but reasonably smooth.  I love that this polish has so much going on without looking like overkill!  The base is perfectly clear (*no bleeding glitter here*) and it is relatively easy to apply though I did have to "dab" in some places but nothing that would keep me from wearing it.  Be sure and check out Pretty and Polished on Etsy and see for yourself!




4 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.