Sunday, July 5, 2015

Patriotic Nails

I know, I know, I'm a day late!  I was on Pinterest last week looking for some inspiration for my toes and found this pin which I had seen before but somehow hadn't pinned.  At any rate, I used the inspiration for my toes.  I did some much simpler designs for my nails through the week and decided to match the toes for the weekend.  I really wanted to find the source of the image and give proper credit but even an image search was not helpful.  So just know these are not my original design and if you know who I should give credit to, let me know in the comments!


For these I used Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (original), OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, and Zoya Snow White.  The anchor is one of my own vinyl decals made smaller to fit the design and all topped with 
Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat.  These were really quite easy to do, so much so that I may use the design and use other colors...I'm thinking mint and navy with pale gray....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.