Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zebra Print Nails

A friend of mine is having a second birthday party for her daughter and the theme is basically "hot pink and zebra print". I thought this sounded like an interesting idea for nails so I gave it a try. I started with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and then sponged Dream On (also Sinful Colors) on the tips. I added a coat of Insta-Dri and waited for it to dry and then used Sinful's Black on Black for the stamp using plate m57 and a final coat of Insta-Dri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.