Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been trying to keep up with a daily thankful post on my personal Facebook page, it is nice to notice how many things we have we may take for granted that we are thankful for. I have to work today so I won't be able to spend the day with my family like I had hoped but, such is the life of a nurse! I wanted something festive but simple for today so I chose a base of Revlon Hot for Chocolate and then layered Lush Lacquer Korny Candy over the top.



Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.