Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Orly Mysterious Curse Swatch and Review

Mysterious Curse is part of Orly's Dark Shadows Collection that I picked up at Sally's a couple of days ago.  I only bought two from this collection because...well I have managed to obtain quite a few polishes lately and I have a LOT that I have yet to swatch or wear. Anyway, on to this one!  Mysterious Curse is a beautiful blue/purple duo-chrome with lots of depth to the color.  Depending on the light it can even appear to be a deep red but the blue/purple is the most noticeable.  It applies well thought it can be a bit "patchy" in places, for the most part I got away with two coats, though on some nails I could have used three.  At this point I have had it on for a little more than a day through work and some cooking without a single chip and really no tipwear.  Shown here with a topcoat of Seche Vite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.