Thursday, May 17, 2012

Absolutely Alice!!


Oh how I have longed for this polish!! I have been lemming for OPI's Absolutely Alice since my polish obsession began several months back and, unlike Sander-Ella, I found one I could afford!  I did apply a base of China Glaze Aqua Baby for this.  Looking at the bottles I didn't think it was going to be quite the right shade, but it turned out perfect!  Pics show 2 coats Aqua Baby, 2 coats Absolutely Alice, 1 coat Gelous, 1 coat Seche.  That lead to a perfectly smooth finish!
Direct Sun



Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.