Tuesday, May 15, 2012

All Hail The Queen

Short and sweet today.  I bought this polish a few weeks back and finally got around to trying it and now I want to wear it all the time!  Butter London's All Hail The Queen is described by them as an "opaque holographic beige".  I could not capture the holo with my camera but it is there, more of a scattered holo than linear but gorgeous nonetheless.  Even without the holo goodness though it is a beautiful shade and was easy to apply.  I did have a few chips on the first day, however I did wear it to work and I wash my hands and use sanitizer a LOT.  Shown here with two coats of polish and a coat of SV.

All Hail The Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.