Sunday, May 20, 2012

Orly Galaxy Girl Swatch and Review

I am a bit disappointed that I could not get a better pic of this polish.  There is much more shimmer IRL than is evident in the pics.  I really wanted to like this polish, in the bottle it is so pretty, but what you see here is four coats!  Maybe I am just impatient at the moment, but I'm not really a fan of dark polishes that take a ton of layers.  Other than the formula being too thin for my liking however, it did apply well and dried pretty quick considering all the layers.  Though I did help it along with Seche Vite as the topcoat....comments?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.