Sunday, May 6, 2012

Look At Me, Look At Me!

 It has been a long and crazy week around here.  This was really my only mani this week which is unusual for me but let's just leave it at sometimes being a nurse may not have been the career I would have chosen if I knew then what I know now.  I was able to get away and spend an evening with some of my best friends though this week and we had a blast, so this was the mani I did for that occasion.  I started out with a base of CND Sticky and then two coats of Nicole by OPI Look at Me, Look at Me.  It is a beautiful blend of silver, pink, and blue microglitter.  I wanted a smooth nail so I applied a coat of Gelous followed by a coat of Seche.  Once that was all dry, I used essence Black is Back to stamp the design and then painted the tips black.  Once that was done, I applied a second coat of Seche for a glossy super smooth finish.  I got tons of compliments on this mani, what do you guys think?




1 comment:

  1. wow that looks awesome :)
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.