Monday, April 30, 2012

Zoya Reva Swatch and Review

Oh what can I say about Reva?!  What a beautiful red!!  I have never really worn much red polish unless it is a very deep shade because I never really thought it looked good with my very pale skin tone.  This is one that proves me wrong.  Reva is a beautiful red with LOTS of gold shimmer.  It is a truly stunning shade.  I had no issues with application at all, two easy coats topped with SV.  I got LOADS of compliments on this color.  What do you think?  Is Reva in your collection?




1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.