Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer Challenge day 5 - Favorite Summer Color

 I know I have missed a couple of other days during the challenge but it has been an awful week!  I will spare you the details though and get on with the post.  I had a tough time deciding on a color for this one, there are so many colors I love right now!  I finally settled on this beauty.  This was one of the first Cult Nails polishes I bought and I love them!  I just placed my pre-order for the new Fairy Tale collection.  If you haven't tried Cult Nails yet....you need to, seriously; just do it!  Doesn't this color just remind you of a perfect summer sky?


Cult Nails - Manipulative


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.