Thursday, May 10, 2012

Zoya Myrta Swatch and Review

Myrta is one of the colors I picked up as part of Zoya's recent Earth Day promo and I'm really glad I did!  I don't usually wear a lot of orange polish but for some reason this one was calling my name.  Zoya describes her as a "warm medium orange coral with red undertone, gold and silver metallic shimmer, and a foil-like finish".  I actually liked this one so much, it's on my toes too!  Good application, though not as smooth as Zoya's cream polishes which is not unexpected.  Bottom line? Beautiful color and great formula!
Zoya Myrta, 2 coats, no topcoat






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.