Friday, May 18, 2012

Zoya Kristen Swatch and Review

I am seriously becoming a Zoya addict...  Kristen is another of the polishes I got during Zoya's Earth Day promo and it totally lives up to my expectations.  It applies like a dream!  Kristen is sort of a blued grey (if that makes sense) with a cream finish.  For this simple, yet classy mani, I applied two coats of Kristen and once that was completely dry I added accents in black and then a stripe of silver (icy princess by essence).  Topped with a coat of Seche.


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.