Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New 31 Day Challenge - Day 8

Today's theme is "duochrome, flakie, or holo", there is a whole lot that can be done there!  However, as it turned out I had a super long night at work tonight and just got home so I ended up deciding to just update what I already had on to make it fit the theme.  I wore OPI Roadhouse Blues to work today so there was some tipwear that I touched up first.  Then I sponged the tips with Seduction by Cult Nails.  And because I  LOVE the way flakies look with a matte topcoat, I added a coat of Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.  Love the way these turned out!


Be sure and check out what the others have come up with, they are a talented group!


9 comments:

  1. Oops! Something went wrong! But what I wanted to say is I love the way the flakies are sponged on and the way they look mattified!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get some flakies! So pretty, and I also love it with matte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I was just wondering if you could do a gradient with flakies! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Cult! Straight to my want list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautful :) Loving the matte finish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Mattifying brought it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.