Thursday, June 7, 2012

After Party

I have an interesting find for you all today!  This is a "glitter" polish from Icing called After Party.  But this isn't your typical glitter!  It's like shredded glitter!  What a fun look this is.  I layered it here over black so the colors would really pop but you could put it over almost anything.  I like for my nails to be smooth so I added a coat of Gelous and then a coat of Seche to help smooth it out and got a perfectly smooth, glossy finish.  What do you think?  Is this a look you would rock?


2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.