Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Challenge - Pink and Blue

So today's theme is pink and blue, simple enough right?  I have known the theme for a while now and knew it was one I would be attempting so I should have loads of ideas by now, right?  Nope!  Nada.  So I finally decided to attempt a water marble.  I have such a love/hate relationship with them.  I love the way some bloggers out there can get theirs to look, hate the time consuming mess mine usually turn in to.  But decided to attempt it anyway...at 8PM no less.  So, here is my sad attempt at a water marble and very late Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge mani for today.  I used all China Glaze colors, First Mate, Electric Beat, and Kinetic Candy for the blues; Make an Entrance, Traffic Jam, and Dance Baby for the pinks.

Pink and Blue Water Marble


3 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.