Monday, May 19, 2014

Coral and Silver

Here are just two of the beauties I picked up from the Zoya Earth Day sale, Maya is a gorgeous coral shade, this one is pretty sheer, three coats for it to be opaque but so worth it!  I have worn this shade at least 3 times since I got it and it is currently on my toes as well!  I used one of the new Magical Pixie Dust polishes in Cosmo for the accent nails (two thin coats).  This is a bit more textured than the regular Pixie Dust finish with larger pieces of glitter but oh so gorgeous, especially in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.