Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude Swatch and Review

My collection of Cult Nails polish is growing rapidly!  I am up to ten now I think and I pre-ordered the Fairy Tale Collection and so far I love them all.  I had put of ordering Cruisin' Nude for several reasons.  I have several nude polishes already and this one didn't look much different...I was WRONG!  This is a beautiful nude shade with pink shimmer!!  Aside from that the formula is wonderful as has been my experience with Cult Nails polish.  What do you think?  Do you have any Cult Nails polish?


Also don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Julep Maven box!  Just click HERE.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.