Sunday, June 17, 2012

Zoya Meg Swatch and Review

 I have become quite obsessed with Zoya products lately as you may have noticed!  Meg is from the Beach and Surf collection; specifically the Surf collection.  All of the colors in the Surf collection are described as having a "foil like finish".  I especially love the way their cream polishes apply, that said, Meg applied easier than some I have tried.  I did get several compliments on this polish as well.  Eventually I am going to try it for a stamping polish..seems like it could hold some promise there as well!



1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.