Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hole Hearted Gone Gold

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a couple of the WnW Chrome polishes at Walgreens.  I had yet to try either of them so this seemed like the perfect chance to give one a try!  This is two coats of A Show at the Palladium.  It is a very pretty yellow-gold polish, easy to apply.  Somewhat sheer on the first coat, pictured here with two coats and no topcoat.  If you are going to wear it alone, you will likely want a topcoat as it is a bit "gritty" for lack of a better term.




My precious bottle of Hole Hearted has been staring me in the face for weeks now since it arrived on my doorstep; I have been trying to come up with something a little different to do with it.  Granted, this isn't really anything earth-shattering, but I had yet to see it layered over a gold so I thought "why not?".  Hole Hearted is a fun matte glitter polish by All That Glitters and can be found via her Etsy shop.  While it is currently out of stock, there are some other great polishes that are in stock and she generally restocks fairly often.  See my other posts featuring All That Glitters polishes here and here.



As always, feel free to tell me what you think!  

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.