Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Challenge : Blue + Aqua + Green

Blue, aqua, and green....had a bit of a tough time with this one.  I KNEW I didn't want to tackle another water marble yet, especially since there is one coming up on the list, so I had to come up with another way to combine the three somehow.  I pulled out several colors from my stash and none of them really looked like they went together so finally I decided on Essie Bobbing for Baubles which we saw in yesterday's post.  I recently got my set of Cheeky plates so I looked through them until something jumped out at me.  I tried a few other things first but none really worked out so I ended up with one of the designs form the CH12 plate and China Glaze Cherish for the green.  It is one of those that is perfect for stamping and it looked good against the deep blue background.  I added some aqua rhinestones and here is the result.  Overall I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!  I can't wait to see what the others have come up with!




3 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.