Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blue Midnight for World Diabetes Day

 A few days ago I saw a few posts on Facebook about bloggers doing blue manis for World Diabetes Day.  As a nurse, raising awareness for this disease is part of what I do so if I can do it in a way that fits into my "other life" as well that's just an added bonus!  I found this polish while I was on vacation and picked it up because I hadn't seen them locally and I am so glad I did!  I have quite a few Pure Ice polishes, for less than $2 they are a great deal and they really have some fun colors.  There is nothing on the bottle that hints that it is a matte/velvet polish but there was a huge display that indicated that part of them were.  I found this one to be very easy to work with which is especially great for a budget-friendly polish!
Pure Ice Blue Midnight


Check out the other bloggers participating in this cause by clicking on their links below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.