Thursday, November 15, 2012

Number One Nemesis

 I am sure by now you have all seen numerous swatches of this color but it is new to me!  I picked this one up several times while in the stores when it first came out but just never bought it until the other day when I saw it on clearance at Beauty Brands.  Number One Nemesis is of course from the Amazing Spiderman collection that OPI put out this summer.  It really is a pretty color, deep metallic green with some gold shimmer to it; this one is said to be a dupe of Chanel Graphite.  Shown here with two coats (though I should have done three) and a coat of Seche.

OPI Number One Nemesis




1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.