Friday, November 2, 2012

Zoya Pinta

If you have followed my blog for any length of time at all, you probably know that Zoya is among my favorite brands.  I especially love their cream finish polishes and that is what I have to show you here today.  Pinta is a luscious purple cream with blue undertones.




I got loads of compliments on this polish and I have actually worn it twice recently which I almost never do (because of the massive list of untrieds I have)!  If you haven't tried Zoya yet, what are you waiting for?!

2 comments:

  1. Zoya is my favorite brand so far. I haven't had any disappointments from them yet. Most that I've tried seem to self-level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do seem to self-level and the shine is amazing. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.