Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New 31 DC - Day 29 Inspired by a Blogger

Today's theme is "Inspired by A Blogger"...that is a daunting challenge!  There are so many amazing nail blogs out there that finding one was a very difficult task!  I finally settled on this one by Polish Art Addiction. Leslie is an AMAZING artist, the things that girl can do with nails is crazy!  If you don't follow her blog, you should!  I recreated this look using Zoya Rekah for the red, Purity for the white which I then taped off with various pieces of striping tape and painted over with black.  The lips are from Bundle Monster BM02.  I actually used Orly Grave Mistake to stamp with because it gives a good result, but as you can see still does not cover the black.  I don't wear a lot of red polish but for some reason, I really like the way this turned out!




2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.