Friday, January 18, 2013

Caught Red Handed

Today's theme is "oldest untried".  I am horribly unorganized when it comes to which polish I have tried and which I haven't and how long I have had each one.  I try, but it just doesn't work for me.  I do know that I have had this one for several months...
I'm not sure why it has taken me this long to try it out other than I keep bringing more home!  The formula on this one was great, it went on really smooth.  My camera tends to pull more orange so the second picture is more color accurate than the first.
L'Oreal Caught Red Handed




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.