Friday, January 25, 2013

Inspired by Childhood

I think most kids dream of going to Disney Land (or World) when they are young, I always did (ok, still do!).  Growing up "middle class" in the midwest though makes that tough.  We did however get to go to California once when I was 9 and got to go to Disney Land.  It is still the one vacation from my childhood that stands out so I knew this theme had to be Disney!  I was pressed for time with this one though so it is fairly simple.  White base, red tips with white dots and some "mouse ear" glitter I got from Born Pretty Store.  The glitter didn't lay flat like I had hoped, but again I was short on time so maybe I will try again in the future!



2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to go to Disney World, never made it! :( Your mani is very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! I love the little glitters--I've never seen those before. Such a great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.