Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My First Lippmann

I have put off buying any Lippmann polish up until last week because of the price but when Beauty Brands had them on sale, I picked up a couple.  I selected Bitches Brew because I liked the name and the color looked like something I would wear often.  OMG! I can't believe I waited this long to try this brand!  I was amazed with the results of this polish!  I still think the $16 price tag is steep and I probably won't buy unless they are on sale or I can find them cheaper, but the quality is excellent.  The formula on this is thickish but not difficult to work with.  The thickness also did not affect the dry time which was average.  The coverage is amazing and it is a gorgeous color that I got loads of compliments on.  If you don't own any Deborah Lippmann polish, this would be a great one to start with!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.