Sunday, September 2, 2012

Zoya Natty Swatch and Comparison

A few short months ago (ok, almost a year really) I had never heard of Zoya nail polish...Oh how much I missed!  I feel like I am constantly raving about one of their polishes, but seriously, if you haven't you need to try it!  I got my BOGO order in the mail the other day and several of the shades I picked are from the Designer and Diva collection.  Zoya describes Natty as "a smoky steel blue with an opaque creamy finish".  I would say that is a pretty good description of exactly what Natty is....though it almost falls into the navy blue category.  So close in fact, that I really thought when I pulled it out of the box "oh no, this is a dupe of Essie Bobbing for Baubles"...but it isn't.  Natty is a bit lighter and leans more gray (hence the "steel blue".  I did a quick swatch of both on a nail wheel so you can see for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.