Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Feeling Frosty

 A couple of weeks ago I ordered some of the holiday polishes from Lush Lacquer.  I hadn't been really in the mood for much of anything Christmas related, but all of the sudden the weather got colder and the Holiday Challenge helped with that some as well.  Frosty is another amazing creation from Lush Lacquer.  I have yet to be disappointed with any of their polish that I have tried and this one is no different.  This was the first milky glitter from them I have tried and it is amazing!  What you see here is two simple coats.  No placing the glitter just so or going back to fix "bald patches", it applied like a dream!  I topped it with a coat of Seche and done! -One quick note though, the glitter in the polish is red, not orange like it appears here but I could not get it adjusted correctly without messing everything else up!



1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This mani looks so pretty. I love the color combos and design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.