Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Genius!

I have a very limited supply of Essie polishes, as I have stated before I kinda live in the middle of nowhere and they are harder to come by than some. At any rate, today's swatch is one that I love! It's Genius is a shimmery sort of ruby purple if that makes sense, lol! It has tons of gold shimmer to it which makes it simply luscious! Two coats were perfect for me but you could probably make one work if you were careful with it. I used a base of Orly Bonder and a topcoat of Seche for this mani.


In this pic you can see the gold shimmer in the bottle (and I just realized it's upside down! oops!)


The flash is bright in this one but the color is truer here I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.