Monday, February 20, 2012

Bossy Boots

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days, I have had to do some overtime at work and haven't really had the time/energy for much of anything. Part of my Ulta haul this past week included butter LONDON's Bossy Boots. It is from their current spring line and it is beautiful! A pale, sea-foam green cream polish that I got lots of compliments on! The first day, I wore it plain in all it's glory. This is two coats but I think I could have gotten away with one careful coat, does have a topcoat of Seche.

The second day (yes, these pics are from the second day!) I layered China Glaze Snow Globe over the top. I don't usually wear a polish more than a day but this one I did both because I liked the color and because I really didn't have the time to change it. It did last very well and after working 24 of the past 48 hours, that is really saying something! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.