Friday, January 20, 2012

Zoya Cynthia and a stamping experiment

So for today's nails I wanted to try out some different things. I started with two coats of Zoya Cynthia; to date this is the only Zoya polish I own. There are a few reasons behind that, this is sort of a "new" obsession for me; there is NOWHERE around where I live to buy Zoya; and I kind of dislike ordering polish online unless I have seen it before in person or a swatch. At any rate, I have this one and it is a very deep teal shade that pretty much looks black in most lighting.


Then I decided to punch it up a bit and test some of my stamping plates. This is a mix of designs from a couple of different brands of plates and Sephora's Mirror Mirror used for the stamping color. What do you think? Which pattern is your favorite?


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.