Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nails Inc Houses of Parliament Magnetic Polish

I was up way too late again last night working on homework after spending the evening with the hubby and my dad for a belated Christmas with him so last nights mani is fairly straight forward. I stumbled across this polish at Sephora before Christmas and had to add it to my collection! These polishes are so awesome! It is a magnetic polish that features a magnet in the over cap. You basically brush on your basecoat (I use Orly Bonder) and then paint one coat of the polish as normal. Then on one nail at a time, you paint on the second coat and hold the magnet over the nail for 10-15 seconds and the pattern appears. It is really a very simple process that doesn't take that much longer than a typical mani but looks amazing. It is really hard to capture in the photos but when you move your nails the pattern sort of "shifts" making it look almost 3D. I get a ton of compliments when I wear this color!


Beautiful color even in the bottle!


Here is a pic of the top of the over cap, it has a little "lip" on it to help keep you from smudging the wet polish.


Here is the finished product with one coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.