Friday, January 13, 2012

Birthday Nails!

So today is my birthday, good thing I'm not superstitious! I also have to work today so I wanted something fun but not too out there for work so I went with some cupcakes! For the background color I applied 2 coats of NYC Downtown, a gorgeous berry pink shade. Then on the accent nails I used a bamboo stick to "draw" on the cupcake wrapper in China Glaze For Audrey (love that color, can ya tell?), let it dry a bit and used the same stick to draw on the lines with Mirror, Mirror by Sephora. I used L.A. Colors White for the frosting and then added some microbeads with a toothpick to look like sprinkles! You can find these in the scrapbook section of your favorite craft store in loads of colors! Finally, I added a dot of OPI An Affair in Red Square for the cherry and topped it off with a coat of Seche. They turned out rather cute and now I'm wishing I had the time to do the cupcakes on the other nails! But, alas it is off to work I go. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.