Monday, January 9, 2012

China Glaze- For Audrey

Sorry it has been a few days since I have posted, what a crazy weekend! Anyway, for today's nails I started with a base of Orly Bonder and topped it with two coats of China Glaze For Audrey. It is a gorgeous pale blue-green shade that I seem to be drawn to a lot lately. The first coat is a bit streaky as with many pastels but it evens out very nicely on the second coat.

I guess I was inspired by our unseasonably warm weather here in the midwest when I decided on these simple flowers for the accent nails! For them I used China Glaze Starboard for the grass and stems, NYC Pink Promenade Cream for the flowers, and NYC Taxi Yellow Creme for the centers and then topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.