Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Striping Tape

Last year I was much better prepared and ready for St. Patrick's Day, I managed to do several themed manis.  This year, I almost missed it!  Things have just been crazy lately.  I wanted to get pics of the evolution of this mani but that didn't work out well either! At any rate, I started with a white base then did an orange/white gradient using OPI A Roll in the Hague.  Once that was dry, I added random designs with striping tape and painted on two coats of OPI Don't Mess With OPI and peeled the tape off.  After I applied the topcoat, I added the little gold jewel to the middle finger in the center of the design.

Orange/white gradient pre-cleanup






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.