Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pink and Black and Full of Sparkle!

I have been addicted to Pinterest lately and have found some amazing inspiration there!  Lots of striping tape manis so I decided to give it a shot as well.  I wanted something sweet but a little edgy... After basecoat, I applied one layer of Orly Miss Conduct (on all except my ring finger) and let it dry completely.  I applied one stripe to the tip of each nail and two to the tip of my thumbs, then added a layer of Zoya Storm and peeled off the striping tape before that layer was dry.  Two coats of Storm on ring fingers and a layer of Seche to all nails.  Once dry I stamped the bow image from Cheeky plate CH15 with Ulta Quick Silver and placed a little pink stud in the center and a final topcoat.




So super-sparkly in real life!  This is right up there in my top-10 favs so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.