Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gorgeous Bling Bling

This is a case of what looks good in the bottle or on someone else, doesn't always look good on me...  I picked up this bottle of essence Gorgeous Bling Bling at Ulta the other day and thought I would love it.  It is sort of a "fall" shade, kind of a terra cotta or pumpkin color, which I love and it has little gold flakies!  On my skin tone however it looks awful! The polish itself is fine, no problems with application (although I am not a fan of the changed brush with the new bottle style), it is just not for me.  This one will probably get passed along to someone who can appreciate it more than me!


What do you think?  Have you ever had a polish you though you would love and then ended up hating in the end?

1 comment:

  1. This is such an interesting colour! I thought I wouldn't like white polish, but I ended up loving it haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.